career opportunities at
green shield group
We're on the look out for ambitious and talented individuals who want to make a difference in the business landscape.
We don’t always have job openings but we are always on the look out for new talent.
Please take a look below to see our current openings, and if you feel like you would be a great addition to our team, please complete the form and we will get back to you.
current career opportunities...
We currently have no opportunities open, however we are always happy to hear from talented individuals who have an interest in working with Green Shield Group. If you’d like to chat with the team, please complete the form and we will be happy to have a conversation.
Position: Marketing and Project Manager
Location: North England
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 – full-time
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and technically conscious team player to join us full-time as a Marketing and Projects Manager.
In this role, you will work closely with our Senior Marketing Manager to develop and maintain our complex marketing structure, influencing multiple business strands with intricate touch points, from proposal delivery to digital lead generation. Your ability to react and adapt regularly will be essential to ensure consistent strategies and effective communications.
The position involves pivoting from strategy to digital design to bigger-picture planning for the overarching business structure. As part of the core operating team, you will collaborate on sales support initiatives, including re-engagement, customer retention, event planning, brand development, and longer-term strategy.
Having experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign expertise, is critical to the success of this role. While any additional exposure to renewable technology would be highly valuable, it is not necessary, as training will be provided to the right candidate.
We are looking for a candidate who wishes to immerse themselves in our business, joining us for the long term to grow as part of an emerging company. You have a strong understanding of accuracy and attention to detail in presentation, enabling you to contribute to the future progress of our sales pipeline and operational processes.
This role is perfectly suited to you if:
- You are a multi-talented individual looking to harness your skillset.
- You want to be an essential part of a growing organisation.
- You have 2+ years of experience with Creative Suite.
- You possess a technical and methodical mindset.
- You have previous commercial and sales awareness.
- You have a working knowledge of digital, content, and social media marketing.
- You have excellent written, communication, copywriting, and proofreading skills.
- You have an invested interest in sustainability and self-generation energy technology.
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: North England – Hybrid remote and on location
Salary: £40,000 basic, plus uncapped commission
We are looking to recruit an experienced self-motivated and dynamic sales professional to join their existing commercial renewable energy team. Experience with this sector would be highly advantageous, but not essential as training and support will be provided. Please note that technical support will be provided to cover specific electrical installation and roofing requirements, therefore your knowledge will be far more generalised.
This position is based on trust, self-motivation, and personal organisation; therefore, a short training period is required. Flexible working can be considered based on business requirements.
The ideal candidate will be required to self-generate their sales leads through personal relationships and their wider business network. The newly appointed marketing department will provide support with lead generation.
The basic salary package and team-centric working conditions make this position highly competitive and attractive. However, the ideal candidate will need to be actively seeking to exceed targets as this will demonstrate the correct hunger and desire to succeed.
1. A proven sales background with commercial experience
2. Excellent communication, computer, grammatical and spelling skills
3. A willingness to develop knowledge and support personal CPD
4. Highly organised and capable of self-generating business and sales leads
5. Strong interpersonal skills and networking capabilities
6. Willingness to follow instructions and processes, including the updating of a CRM
7. Professional appearance and attitude
8. A driving licence is essential